Go The Fuck Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MUST READ] PromisedEmotions' First Big Project

+15
GatewayUtopia
AzenaKira
Mimimizer
Foudroyantsun
1heartgirl
Skully
Apathy
Terrible Leadership Skill
Andre
Nii
RikuLikesOreos
xmaskedharlequin
Crybaby Attention Whore
Fucking Cunt
tophergasm
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[MUST READ] PromisedEmotions' First Big Project  - Page 3 Empty Re: [MUST READ] PromisedEmotions' First Big Project

Post  xmaskedharlequin Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 am

Mmkay, thanks Britt. :3!
xmaskedharlequin
xmaskedharlequin
Dull
Dull

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmaskedharlequin

Back to top Go down

[MUST READ] PromisedEmotions' First Big Project  - Page 3 Empty Re: [MUST READ] PromisedEmotions' First Big Project

Post  DistortedMemoriesx Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:23 pm

SORRY I FAIL. I swore I posted the song here. No, I probably thought I did and dreamed I did. -fail- I'mma use Raise Your Glass by Pink! x3
DistortedMemoriesx
DistortedMemoriesx
Dull
Dull

Back to top Go down

Post  Piff Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:32 am

Lol. uhm. yeah. this might look like i'm unable to choose a song, ._________. but can u change ma song choice once more into: Breaking Benjamin - So cold (normal version) pleeease`<3
Before u gonna hit me -grabs pillows- i wanna give a reason for changing the song xD
The deadline was changed, which means more time for lil piff to edit and since ma first verion is quite lame i wanna make summin epic, therefore.... i made a new one and i want to finish that version since it's - in ma eyes - better.
Well now u can throw summin >.< -hide behind her pillows-
Piff
Piff
Boring
Boring

Back to top Go down

Post  xDawnie Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:52 am

-throws confetti at Piff-

I'll change that for you lol.

Also, all Anger members give a shout-out to Apathy for making the amazing Anger intro! Yay Britt!

Sorry I couldn't make one personally. There's been a lot of drama going down here at the moment, and my exams are in approximately... thirty-three hours. So yes. Thank you Britt!
xDawnie
xDawnie
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/dawnfallingangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Andre Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Good luck for your exams, Dawn o:

And thanks Brittney, now go make me a sammich -shot- C:
Andre
Andre
Boring
Boring

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngelXaviAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3